Do you like eating donuts? The Donuts kiosk is a good place to make and sell donuts in the mall. Popele can sit down and enjoy it when passing by. Today, I want to introduce a wooden food kiosk to you. It’s good to sell food, beverage, coffee, and even sweet food.
- Size: 3m by 6m, it includes a service counter and individual seating area. If it’s your first business, renting a 3m by 3m would be better. You can also add bar chairs for seats.
- Color: Brown and yellow. The color would highly match your donuts shop theme and highlight products. So consider color combination before starting.
- Materials: Plywood with lamination surface, tempered glass, stainless steel kicking, acrylic, solid wood bar, etc.
- Advantages: Moisture-proof, durable, easy to use, enhance brand image
Description of food kiosk
- Service counter: We can see the front counter has a glass countertop machine to show donuts. The cashier counter and beverage machine are close to it so that clients can buy items directly. The dessert kiosk body has a 3D acrylic logo with wooden background. There is a warm LED surrounding it.
- Working counter: The left-hand side has a working table, water sink, and necessary equipment set here for better usage. A glass plate on the wall to keep clients far from the working area. While the back side has tall display cabinets with glass doors to show more donuts for sale.
Learn more about crepe kiosk decoration
- Seating area: there are 4 square tables with wooden chairs on the left side. There is a wooden fence surrounding it for decoration which reminds poeple of your business. It’s a good idea to set table and chairs to match your fast food kiosk space.