The shoe kiosk is very popular in the shopping mall. Many people prefer to customize shoe kiosks to start a business than second-hand ones. Because they can decorate it to express the brand concept and arrange all counters in a suitable layout, merchants can use shoe kiosks to start various companies, such as displaying shoes, shoe polish, shoe repair services, shoe washing services, and more. The shoes kiosk and hat kiosk provided by Mall-kiosk can meet the requirements of different brands of different businesses. The shoe kiosk includes a service desk, shoe display stand, seating area, shoe fitting stool, cashier, and more. Merchants can also add glass cabinets for better display effects. Choosing the right shoes kiosk decoration style and materials is very important and determines your guests’ first impression. It also helps to enhance the image and popularity of the store.
With the improvement of people’s living standards, everyone’s demand for footwear and daily necessities is gradually escalating. And the consumer market for footwear products is expanding, which provides people with more opportunities. Opening a shoe store is an excellent option. According to the consumption situation of the target market, formulate a suitable position for yourself. For example, shoe store decoration should determine the style according to the local consumption situation and its positioning. How to create a personalized shoe store, merchants need to pay attention to the following decoration considerations:
- Good signboard, personalized store name
- Unify shoe store color decoration.
- Lighting and mirror effects.
- Shoes kiosk cabinet design. Merchants can also add matching clothing kiosks to attract people.
- Shoe placements are also a part of the store decoration.
- Comeup with shoes kiosk storefront
Decorate of shoes kiosk
We often focus on decoration purchases to create momentum in a shoe store. Merchants should also pay attention to tiny details and master certain tricks in their daily sales.
- Signboards and shop windows. A unique store name and a neat window are often more representative of the characteristics of a store. The store’s name should be easy enough to remember, and the Mandarin and dialect should be the same. Putting some thought into the signs and store names can pay off. The window is more like a person’s face and must be designed if conditions permit. The design requires cleanliness and brightness. Suppose the shoes placed inside are full of personality and attract the eye. It is best to match them with crystal decorations and embellish some plants and flowers to show vitality and elegance.
- Lights and mirrors. Lighting is available in every household, and mirrors are available in stores. But the design is different. The effect is different, and the lights are in the shape of 3-4 vertical rows. Besides, the light strips above the shoes kiosk and T-shirt display rack increase the brightness. Businesses should install spotlights and energy-saving lamps of the same wattage in the middle. Spotlights aim at trendy shoes so customers can see them at a glance. And know the value and grade of shoes without introduction. The mirror is made into a shape of 120-140cm in length and 20-25cm in width. The frame can be wrapped with some patterns. A slender mirror can make people look thinner and taller. In this way, the effect of the guests trying on the shoes becomes better. Besides, ordinary shoes will become unusual. Moreover, it can show the matching of whole-body clothes and shoes, and the success rate of the purchase is significantly increased.
- Placement of shoes. The basic principle of placing shoes is to put shoes with similar styles and similar prices, and the type and price are clear at a glance. Merchants can adopt some unconventional placement methods. If they look good from the side, they can be placed on a slanted side. If the bottom plate is sturdy, it can be placed face down, and so on. Which part of a shoe is the most distinctive? Let it display the same style of different colors with different pendulums. It is best to stagger the colors, not put the same ones together, and they will appear rich when they are spaced apart.
- Other details. The attire and matching of the clerks are also part of the store’s publicity. You can also play music to create a prosperous business atmosphere, which generally drives customers’ desire to buy. Also, give customers a sense of being respected.
Targets to open a shoe store
- Business circle. For opening a store, the choice of store location will directly affect your future business performance. Therefore, the most rudimentary consideration for opening a store is selecting a suitable location. The business district according to the industry and business policy you want to operate. At the same time, for some objective reasons, the business district suitable for a particular sector in the past may not be appropriate now.
- Target consumer groups. Before opening a shoe shop and scarf store, you must conduct a detailed market survey on age, income, gender, occupation, etc. And then open a store and design business principles based on these survey results. For example, the store’s style must be different if you open a women’s clothing store, and the target customers may be housewives, professional women, or avant-garde girls.
- Effective publicity. Some shopkeepers sit there all day waiting for the business to come to their door after opening a shop. In modern society, this awareness is hazardous. We must strengthen publicity to consumers and arouse consumers’ desire to buy. Especially in the shops on the main street, the design must be attractive.
Another focus of the shoes kiosk
- The store atmosphere. The environment and atmosphere of the store are essential. And they are directly related to consumers’ impression of your store and the business performance of your store. Therefore, merchants must design according to consumer groups’ products and target characteristics. Among them, special attention pay to the design of the passageway. We should ingeniously create things where there are passages to attract customers and turn disadvantages into advantages. Also, keep customers from feeling obstructed regarding product display or front desk design.
- Display of goods. Commodity display is crucial if it can make customers clear at a glance and easy to choose. It will promote sales invisibly. Therefore, the displayed products should be appropriately classified and neatly arranged so that consumers can easily find the products they want.
- Increase customer shopping fun. Customers have the pleasure of shopping. Therefore, when designing a store, in addition to considering factors such as its format, scale, customer class, and commodity display, pay attention to service attitude, color and lighting, and other decorations.