Now bubble tea is becoming more and more popular, and more and more people buy it. So a bubble tea kiosk that attracts customers is also very important. A kiosk refers to a small, temporary, stand-alone booth used in high-traffic areas for marketing purposes. Kiosks manne by one or two individuals or may be electronic. These booths considere to be low-cost marketing strategies that are great alternatives for new, emerging entrepreneurs.
Informations of bubble tea kiosk
A variety of materials are used in the milk tea kiosk, including acrylic, MDF/plywood, strainless steel, man-made stone, tempered glass and PVC. These materials offer virtually unlimited design options in different sizes, configurations and colors, and are all easy to manufacture and extremely durable.
- Material: Main body use MDF/plywood. MDF easy to make any shape and style. If there are fire and waterproof requirements, you need to use Plywood.
- Glass: 8mm thick tempered glass, used for food dust prevention and display. Included in the use of the work surface is to prevent splash.
- Counter top: Artificial stone, easy to clean, flame retardant, non-stick oil, non-seepage, antibacterial, anti-mildew, wear-resistant. Therefore, food kiosks choose artificial stone countertops.
- Stainless Steel: The stainless steel skirting not only supports the kiosk, but also plays a decorative role.
- Logo: with light.
- Accessories: Including a sink for easy cleaning. cabinet with lock.
When it comes to successful mall kiosk design, being creative is key. The best kiosk designs are simple, attractive and engaging.
The main body of this milk tea kiosk is rose red, cute and sweet, as sweet as milk tea. The lights use on the logo poster, and the rainbow colors also dotte. Considering that this is a food kiosk, the design of the sink was added. Contact us with your idea that make a kiosk for you.