With the fast development of society, gift kiosks have become popular among people. Because most people give commemorative gifts to friends and family on festivals and idea days, such as Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Birthday Banquet, Wedding Anniversary, etc., your friends will be very happy if you come to visit with a gift. Whether you open a gift shop or gift kiosk in the mall, you can choose a unique gift display from us. As a mall retail kiosk, the gift kiosk not only shows all kinds of gifts and souvenirs, but it also conveys your business philosophy and brand image to consumers. Everyone loves unique gifts, and merchants can tell people they can get the right talent in their store through the gift shop decoration style. If you plan to open a gift kiosk, beginning with a professional 3D design is a good option.
Many young people like beautiful decorative gifts. They can not wear it worn but also send it to friends to enhance friendship. For merchants, giving the right gift can increase the goodwill of customers, thereby gaining repeat customers. Gift shops and jewelry kiosks need to be properly run, including booth location, product sourcing, store style, and marketing strategies need to be carefully considered. So how can a gift shop attract customers? How can you make your gift stall competitive? And how to choose suitable gift display cabinets? What businesses need to learn.
How to operate a gift kiosk?
- Main product. It is essential to identify your main products so that your store can be neat and professional. Merchants need to confirm the main series first, supplemented by other products. Create unique products that belong to your store. For example, if you are mainly engaged in wedding gifts, then 80% of the products in your store are wedding gifts. People will think of your home when they think of wedding gifts as long as the publicity is in place.
- Make the store logo. The signboard tells customers what kind of store it is and what it sells. The contrast of the sign color is high to attract customers the first time. Use some modern materials to enhance the store level as much as possible. The store name and signboard should be more significant and more eye-catching. Customers come to your gift booth from a distance, and they can find you quickly.
- Neon decoration. Regardless of the lighting of your market booth, choosing neon lighting is very important. And you can also add unique shape pendant lights, spotlights, and LED strips to add light. It can make your gift kiosk attractive. And the lighting can also enhance the atmosphere of the gift store.
Steps to open a gift shop
Generally, these gifts are all stationery, business gifts, accessories, fashion toys, electronic goods, and household items. Gifts are closely related to people’s lives. Whether for their consumption or gifts to relatives and friends, gifts are indispensable consumer goods in people’s lives.
- Market analysis: The first step in establishing a gift shop is to do an excellent job in market analysis, such as identifying the everyday situations that you and other peers usually encounter and then the in-depth comparison of the market situation to find your unique special countermeasures.
- Market positioning: The role of the gift shop can be as follows: market leader, market challenger, market follower, and market fill. Of course, in the selection and distribution of products, there should also be a priority and a secondary distinction. Some products cannot be swept out just because they are supporting roles, and safflower also needs green leaves as a foil.
- Site selection: Generally speaking, the sales activities of gift shops and 3D printing kiosks usually have relatively stable business districts. The success of the business strategy can lay a solid foundation for the store. That improves the store’s image, creates and promotes customer needs, and increases customer trust.
- Gift shop decoration: The gift store decoration differs slightly from the general store decoration. Merchants should pay attention to the color matching of the entire gift shop and gift as the whole shop should give people a fashionable, cute, trendy, and novel feeling.
- Choose a store name: The name of the gift store reflects the theme of fashion and cuteness. Besides, the name of the gift shop must be easy to remember and related to the gifts operating in the gift shop. So, a catchy gift shop name can help promote your brand.
How to Customize a Gift Kiosk
With the advancement of society, custom glass kiosk is becoming more and more popular. Every merchant hopes their gift shop is unique and can leave a memory point for the public. When making gift kiosk customization, you must first understand the ordering process and time to make better plans. Before production, we need a professional gift booth design. Mall kiosk has a professional designer and construction team to help you complete the project on schedule.
- 1. Budget and requirements: Before making gift kiosk customization, you need to tell us your thoughts and requirements. Merchants can confirm the details based on the design within the budget, facilitating the next step. Required information includes booth size, gift counter color, brand logo location, slogan, decoration, layout, etc.
- 2. Making renderings: The designer team makes 3D designs according to business requirements and ideas. The designer will adjust according to the counter structure and practicality, and the design time will be 3-5 working days.
- 3. Confirm the drawings: Merchants must carefully check and confirm the gift display design. Once there is any adjustment, please tell us to update the design immediately because workers produce it following the approved design drawing.
- 4. Production: The workers will produce the gift counters according to the production process and pre-install and test them in the exhibition hall. Production takes about 25 working days. If your gift kiosk has detailed craftsmanship and many counters, it will take more time to make. After the counter is created, we will take a photo to confirm and ship the goods
Our company Mal-Kiosk was established in 2002 and has been dedicated to designing and producing gift kiosks, retail kiosks, and mall kiosks for 22 years. We have been leading the trend in the customize commercial showcase industry. We have modern operation workshops and production equipment to meet high-end shopping malls’ project requirements. The workers have superb skills, the gift kiosk are handmade, the counter structure is solid and durable, and it will still look new for a long time. We also provide a one-stop service from design, production, and delivery. You can also enjoy 24h/7d warm-hearted after-sales service, no matter when you need a gift cabinet. Contact us now. We are ready to help!