A candy kiosk (also referred to as a mall kiosk or retail merchandising unit, RMU) is a store operated out of a merchant-supplied kiosk of varying size and shapes, which is typically enclosed with the operator located in the center and customers approaching the vendor across a counter.
- Candy kiosk bodies mainly use MDF which is smoother, and can make special shapes and styles.
- The color of the finish is pink, in keeping with the candy-sweet theme.
- Top with a ceiling and customers can see the candy kiosk from a distance.
- The exterior adopts a stepped display and many transparent candy storage display boxes. Food-grade candy boxes are clean and hygienic. Display and store candies to customers. A door next to it for easy access.
- At the bottom use stainless steel skirting, which plays a strong role in supporting the whole candy kiosk.
- Logo with light, bright, and elegant.
How to order the kiosk or stand?
- You need to contact our sales to discuss your specific requirement regarding the kiosk( the size, style)
- Our design team creates and revises the design according to your requests. (300 USD design deposit. Confirm the order, it will be deducted from your balance payment.
- Sign the contract after the design is approved.
- 50% as the production deposit.
- We produce the kiosk according to the approved design.
- Quality inspection.
- finished the kiosk, and packaged the kiosk
- You arrange the 50% balance.
- Arrange shipping for you.
- We provide a technique guide service for you.
- EPE foam on edges and corners.
- Foam board protects every painting and glass surface.
- Solid MDF chest outside.