Are you looking for a nice fruit kiosk in the mall? A fruit kiosk is suitable for displaying all kinds of fresh fruit for sale. Merchants can also provide fresh juice and fruit salad. The mall fruit kiosk includes double-sided display shelving, a service counter, and a fruit preservation cabinet. Brand logos, menu boards, and advertising posters are essential for the mall fruit booth. Before starting a business, choosing a good shop style, materials, and suitable shelving for the location is necessary. The solid wood surface of the fruit display and green grass decoration makes the mall booth outstanding. Create a fresh, eco-friendly store theme and warm atmosphere to promote products and enhance the store’s image. Check more fruit stall designs on our website and get more good ideas now.
The fruit kiosk is suitable for shopping malls, fruit shops, and food courts. Fruits can supplement the vitamins necessary for the human body. Merchants can make fruit juices or cut them into small pieces to sell them to increase the sales of the products. The fruit shelving can display more fruits, which is convenient for guests to select and buy. At the same time, the fruit holder avoids edges and corners to prevent scratching the guests. Merchants can hang some small slogans on the walls on both sides to attract customers to buy and highlight the brand image.
How to open a fruit shop
The store location is essential to all businesses, and so is a fruit store. Usually, fruit stores are suitable in residential areas, schools, and large shopping malls—the greater the passenger flow and the closer to the living room, the better the business. And good decoration style and a durable fruit booth are also elements of business success.
- Store decoration: For stores in shopping malls, decoration accounts for a substantial proportion. Because people will see your store for the first time and be impressed with you, you need to consider your target customers and brand style to determine the decoration idea. For example, different color decorations are used. The typical decorations in fruit tea kiosks are orange with green, wood grain with white, metal shelf decoration, and so on.
- Cost of opening: The space price includes booth rent, fruit kiosk costs, fruit purchase costs, advertising, and other expenses. Besides, you can specify a business plan according to your actual situation. The store’s rent depends on the size and location of the booth. The fruit kiosk at 3m by 2m needs about 6800usd. The merchant can purchase fruits and categories according to the estimated sales volume because it can help to control costs and ensure sales. The differentiated operations will help you get more profit.
- Lighting modeling: The lighting design of the Fruit shop is essential. They help to highlight the freshness and characteristics of the fruit. Using a combination of warm and white light in the right areas can make your fruit kiosk stand out. We recommend purchasing several small atomizers to spray the fruit to maintain its freshness and prevent moisture loss.
What’s Included in Fruit kiosk
People should note that the fruit display stand needs to be ventilated and waterproof. Merchants must properly place fruit, so it is convenient for customers to take and avoid fruit falling. You can choose a suitable beverage booth at the Mall kiosk.
- Brand logo. The door of the fruit store is the sign of the whole store. The types and prices of fruits in fruit shops are the same. How to attract consumers at a glance depends on the facade and logo. Therefore, the brand name and slogan are eye-catching, simple in form, novel in style, and harmonious in color to highlight its image. Only with attractiveness that consumers won’t forget and ignore your fruit stall. Merchants can incorporate menu and poster designs at the fruit market stall.
- Ceiling. Fruit kiosks can increase ceiling decoration. It is not only a part of the booth but also an excellent opportunity to expand the influence of the brand. The ceiling is simple, but it needs to highlight the key points. For example, we can hang some plastic green branches and fruits on the roof to highlight the fruit shop’s nature, greenness, and health. It is also essential to understand the requirements of shopping malls for suspended ceilings in advance.
- Color. The smoothie kiosk’s colors can enhance the store’s atmosphere and simultaneously bring people to a different mood. Warm colors such as red, yellow, and orange can give people a pleasant and warm feeling. Merchants can also add neon lighting is an equally good idea.
- Layout. The counter placement of the fruit shop mainly creates a clean, fresh, neat, and orderly effect. Considering the booth size, we need to plan the order of the counter. Strive to maximize the use of space without getting in the way of work. Weighing and cashier positions are marked, guiding customers to purchase and saving waiting time in line. You can also add mirrors to the fruit kiosk to make it feel like the fruits are neatly arranged, varied and eye-catching.
Get more design ideas about the grocery store.
Fruit kiosk materials
Fruit kiosks choose the suitable material according to your store style and brand. Common materials include Plywood, laminate, solid wood, veneer, stone, metal, green grass, tile, acrylic, stainless steel, and light lamp.
- Display shelving: Fruit stands are prevalent in fruit shops and mall booths and are usually placed against the wall or near the rental line. Consumers can take products from both sides. And the fruit kiosk uses Plywood, solid wood, and metal materials. People can also add lights under each shelving. Plus, merchants can opt for adjustable shelving, so you can constantly adjust the size to your fruit type and size.
- Working counter: Working counter usually uses for cutting fruit and serving juice. It usually comes with a workbench, a bottom cabinet door, and a topping counter with a glass cover. Even some fruit counters have a water sink to clean the food kiosks. We can make the countertop waterproof, scratch-resistant stone, and durable. You can think of it as a juice kiosk.
- Center display: Center display can be seen in fruit shops and stalls with a slightly larger size, such as a location size of 15ft by 12ft. It is usually located in the aisle or the middle of the store, and products can be placed on both sides of the fruit display for customers to buy. You can select MDF with baking paint, Plywood with laminate, green grass decoration, metal frame, etc.