Macaron kiosks are mainly used to display and sell macarons. It’s a sweet taste food that everybody likes. I am sure you can earn lots of money with macaron kiosks. Today, I want to introduce a good macaron kiosk to you. Its use in Baltimore can also make it fit your business. Let’s view more details information together.
We can see this macaron kiosk has a glass display showcase on the top. The chocolate kiosk body has a hollow-out logo to remind popele of your business. Wave panels are also used to decorate the counter body, which looks high-end and attractive. While the corner has small display cabinets to remind poeple of business. There is a tall stand near the cashier register, which is good for showing posters, brand names, and logos. You can also place a TV player here for advertising.
View candy trailer designs
- Basic material: MDF. We use MDF to build the kiosk body because it is easy to make unique shapes and styles. It has a smoothie surface that can have high-end effects.
- Finishing treatment: Glossy baking paint. Workers sand and polish the sweet kiosk at least 5 times. So it has a very high grade and bright effect in the end. Which makes your food shop outstanding.
- Glass: 8mm tempered glass. It has high light transmittance, can display the product well to customers, and effectively keeps food clean.
- Stone: White artificial stone. It’s food-grade, wear-resistant, scratch-resistant, and dirt-resistant. Ideal for pantry applications and also protects the macaron kiosk.
- Stainless steel: 304# stainless steel to make the toe kick, which protects the whole food kiosk. It also increases the metal texture.
Produce photos show
We can see the real effect of the food booth directly. The changeable LED lights under the counter table and on the flooring, are very attractive and catch people’s attention. If you are looking for a unique food kiosk, contact us immediately.