VR kiosks are one of the emerging businesses. Virtual reality technology means using computers generate a virtual world that can directly impose visual, auditory, and tactile feelings. It allows them to observe and operate interactively. VR technology widely uses in industries such as education, games, VR movies, and medical care. It is a good idea to start with a VR kiosk to make money. You only need to invest in VR equipment and customize a suitable VR kiosk and reception counter to start a business. Mall kiosks provide customized VR kiosk services. Whenever you need a VR booth, we can make it. Our design team can create 3D designs to show the VR booth effect. We have made many VR kiosk designs, viewing classic VR booth options below.
VR kiosk in the shopping mall is more like pop-up shops that remind people of your business. Customers can experience virtual reality games and movies, which helps to promote your brand and services and build a good corporate image. Merchants can also customize unique VR chairs. VR stalls color according to VR equipment, which makes your VR shop outstanding.
Popular VR booth colors
VR booth color is necessary, which is the experience of the company brand and can remind people of your products and services. Merchants can add bright and adjustable light strips in the VR shop to increase the sense of technology and cool electronics kiosk effects. Create a good store atmosphere and high-level shop theme. So that people have a better experience. If you plan to start a VR business for the first time, the following three shades of VR cabinet will help you.
- Blue and white. Blue is a bright color that helps people to ease their breathing and heartbeat, making them feel calm. The combination of white and blue has a positive shop effect on your VR shop. They catch the eyes of customers and put people in a good mood. At the same time, blue can also remind consumers of technology, which helps to improve the store’s grade.
- Red color. The bright red color has a positive impact on people, and people will be able to recognize your store at a glance. Therefore, merchants can add red light strip decorations to the cash register and VR sets to create a very advanced and coordinated feeling. And red is also helpful to the nerves of guests and enhances the experience of VR games.
- Black shiny surface. Bright black can create an elegant and stylish store atmosphere, and merchants can combine black with other colors to create a brand concept.
View more VR kiosk design
How much to invest in a VR kiosk?
Opening a VR store in a mall requires very little investment. However, the different shopping malls and stalls need special costs for opening a store. Generally, high-end shopping malls require a lot of expenses, and the required investment costs are correspondingly high. The investment in low-end shopping malls is relatively low. You can choose shopping malls and stalls according to your actual situation.
- Venue fees. If you already have a shop, then there is no rental fee. If you plan to start a VR business in a mall, you need to negotiate with the mall manager about leasing stalls, etc.
- VR equipment costs. Choosing the right equipment is critical in opening a VR theme park. You can get the appropriate VR equipment and quantity according to the booth size. You can choose the correct manufacturer for the equipment, which will help you open your business smoothly.
- VR kiosk decoration. VR booth decoration will become the brand signature and needs serious consideration. You can seek help from the professional design team of Mall-Kiosk, and we can provide a complete VR kiosk design, decoration, and layout plan. Production and installation can also complete at our workshop. Then you only need to put the VR equipment in the corresponding position to start a business. A complete set of 10ft by 10ft VR kiosk is worth about 5800usd, and you can also incorporate your ideas and brand concepts into the VR booth and massage kiosk design.
- Employee wages. Merchants need to hire 1-3 employees according to the actual situation, for example, one cashier, one site cleaner, one security officer, etc.
- Operating expenses. Operating costs include water and electricity fees, publicity fees, equipment maintenance fees, working capital, etc.